One of the many things that makes Lake of the Ozarks a prime location for raising a family, vacationing, or retiring is great golf. Below are some of the most notable gold courses at Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri:
- The Club at Porto Cima has a Jack Nicklaus-designed course and lake front amenities including a private yacht club and pool.
- The Cove Course at The Lodge of Four Seasons was designed by the legendary Robert Trent Jones, Sr. This 18-hole, par-71 championship course has panoramic views of scenic hills.
- Osage National Golf Resort, open to the public year-round, is home to the only Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course in Missouri.
- Sycamore Creek Golf Club is a championship style, Par 72, 18 hole, public golf course on a stunning fresh creek that runs into Lake of the Ozarks.
- The Oaks and Hidden Lakes Golf Courses at Tan-Tar-A Resort feature a challenging and beautiful design by Bruce Devlin and Robert Von Hagge. Overall, they compose 27 holes of championship golf.
- The Golf Club at Deer Chase was designed by Roger Null to be a challenging track through the Auglaize River valley and surrounding hills.
- Old Kinderhook, a Tom Weiskopf Signature course, was voted by the Missouri Golf Association as one of the best in the state.
- Lake Valley is a semi-private, 18 hole championship golf course located near Camdenton, Missouri. The course offers a unique combination of six par threes, six par fours, and six par fives with a cumulative par of 36-36-72.